Anti-Aging / Nootropics
TheraBrella™ is a health care name you can trust for Anti-Aging and Nootropics supplements.
Two of the hottest Anti-Aging and Nootropics supplements on the market right now is know as NMN (Nicotinamide mononucleotide) and NR (Nicotinamide riboside).
Here's what you need to know about them...
NMN (Nicotinamide mononucleotide)
NMN, or Nicotinamide mononucleotide, has been found to improve insulin activity and production, resulting in additional metabolic benefits as well as glucose tolerance. In particular, NMN supplements can help work to alleviate metabolic conditions like diabetes, fatty liver disease, and obesity.
This biomolecule has demonstrated numerous beneficial pharmacological activities in several preclinical disease models including myocardial and cerebral ischemia, neurodegenerative disorders like Alzheimer’s disease, and diabetes. The most recent discovery of its anti-ageing, life-span prolonging property in the murine model has made NMN more attractive as a potential therapeutic candidate. Most of its pharmacological actions take place by facilitating NAD+ synthesis, as direct NAD+ administration in higher dose exhibits side effects like insomnia, fatigue, and anxiety sometimes and it has poor penetration capability through plasma membrane compared to NMN.
It is important to note that most of the lab studies and trials in regards to 'benefits' has only been conducted on lab rats at this time. Scientific studies and trials on humans has concluded that NMN, Nicotinamide mononucleotide is indeed safe for human consumption.
Uses & Effectiveness
- Treatment of Alzheimer’s disease. NMN has also shown promising activity in the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease as demonstrated by Long et al. It has the capability to treat underlying causes of Alzheimer’s disease, e.g., morphological abnormalities of mitochondria, decrease in oxygen consumption rates (OCR) and NAD+ content.
- Protects the brain’s blood vessels during aging (in mice) Cerebromicrovascular circulation is associated with healthy cognition during aging.
- Increases telomere length (in mouse liver cells) Telomeres are the ends of chromosomes which shorten with age.
- Increases sirtuin1 gene activity (in mice) Sirtuins are molecules which reduces cellular damage and aging.
NR (Nicotinamide riboside)
NR, or Nicotinamide riboside, is a member of the vitamin B3 family. Nicotinamide riboside boosts levels of NAD+, which is linked to potential health benefits regarding aging, brain health, heart disease risk and more.
Uses & Effectiveness (according to webmd.com)
- Athletic performance. Taking nicotinamide riboside before exercise doesn't seem to improve muscle strength or fatigue in young, healthy men.
- High levels of cholesterol or other fats (lipids) in the blood (hyperlipidemia). Taking nicotinamide riboside does not seem to lower total cholesterol or "bad" cholesterol (low-density lipoprotein or LDL cholesterol) in men with high cholesterol.
- High blood pressure. Taking nicotinamide riboside seems to slightly reduce blood pressure. The effect seems to be greatest in people with high blood pressure.
- Obesity. Taking nicotinamide riboside does not seem to improve body weight, cholesterol levels, or markers of diabetes in obese men.
- Physical performance in elderly adults. Taking nicotinamide riboside before exercise seems to slightly improve muscle strength and fatigue in elderly men.
- Alzheimer disease.
- An eye disease that leads to vision loss in older adults (age-related macular degeneration or AMD).
- Build up of fat in the liver in people who drink little or no alcohol (nonalcoholic fatty liver disease or NAFLD)..
- Hardening of the arteries (atherosclerosis).
- Heart disease.
- Liver disease.
NMN Powder and NR Powder by TheraBrella™ For Sale
SOLD IN BULK
DISCLAIMER – These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We make no guarantee this product will work the same for everyone. Always consult with your healthcare provider before taking this or any dietary supplement.