White Elephant Kratom
White Elephant Kratom is a Southeast Asian plant is a favorite among locals for its positive health effects. This strain offers fast-acting and longer lasting effects such as improved brain focus and mood.
White elephant kratom is named for its big, droopy leaves that remind of large elephant ears. “White” refers to the white veins on its large leaves.
It is a very mature plant, which means that the leaves also contain a higher concentration of alkaloids. Hence, it is more potent than other kratom strains.
The kratom plant is a native evergreen tree that grows in the forests of some Asian countries. Examples are the forests of Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand. Most of the elephant kratom trees natively grows in Indonesia and Thailand.
The white elephant strain has a scientific name, Mitragyna speciosa. This plant is related to the coffee plant. It shares a similar chemical and molecular structure with coffee. Both plants have high concentrations of beneficial types of alkaloids.
White Elephant Kratom Effects
The effects of White Elephant Kratom are distinct and require some research and experimentation to fully understand it. The experiences are diverse and primarily depend on the frequency and quantity of dose. Dosage tends to play a role in finding out how this variety affects each user.
Here are some of the common effects of White Elephant Kratom:
White Elephant Kratom is an excellent analgesic that can completely eliminate body pain in a matter of minutes. Whether it’s a chronic pain that occurs as a result of certain health conditions or fleeting acute pain, this strain can heal it. Sure, it won’t provide immediate relief, but once it takes effect, it can last for much longer than fast-acting over-the-counter medications.
We all suffer from stress now and then, while depression is a condition that affects millions every day. White Elephant Kratom can significantly alleviate the effects of both conditions and provide lasting relief in just 20 to 30 minutes. That’s because this strain can relax the body and mind, which instantly decreases stress and depression.
If you’re looking to increase productivity, look no further than White Elephant Kratom. It’s well known as a great alternative to other stimulants like coffee and energy drinks because it can improve energy and focus without damaging your adrenals and causing your body to crash later on in the day. However, you have to make sure that you take the right dose to experience these results.
White Elephant Kratom has been found to significantly elevate mood and lift the spirit, which is why a lot of people take it ahead of social engagements to improve their social interactions with others. When taken in the right doses, this strain can lead to feelings of joy and contentment to the point where you feel more alive and motivated. This effect is usually triggered within minutes of consuming the strain in powder or capsule form.
Side Effects of this Kratom
Users are different. Kratom also acts differently on users resulting in some contradicting feedbacks regarding the side effects. Below are side effects that you may experience, especially if you ingest more than you can handle.
- Some users have reported that their first encounter with the drug left them very much nauseated. Very few cases of vomiting have been reported by users of the white vein kratom. Nausea is a clear sign that you took too much and that you will want to lower your dose or ingests it slower next time.
- Some users reported that they were attacked by extreme anxiety during their first encounters with kratom. In most cases, kratom helps with anxiety, especially with the white vein but feeling anxious may be as a result of taking too much. In some cases, it may be that the user is prone to anxiety attacks.
White Elephant Kratom Dosage
Kratom has not been approved for medicinal use by the FDA and no directions are provided here for human or animal use. The following information is based on a survey of kratom enthusiasts who have burned kratom personally and suggest such dosages.
Following the proper dosage is so important when using White Elephant Kratom.
Below is a guideline on choosing the right dose:
- 2 to 4 grams – Ideal for beginners. This is the best dose to start to keep you on a safe side. At this dose, you’ll experience a mild stimulating effect such as relaxation, energy boost, and mild feeling of euphoria.
- 4 to 6 grams – Increasing the dose will increase the intensity too. At this dose, expect a soothing effect, which is ideal as a mild painkiller to reduce pain and calm down the nerves.
- 6 to 8 grams – At this dose, you will experience sedation and numbing of your body. Recommended for chronic pain.
- 9 grams and above – Taking more than 8 grams can be risky. Suitable only for experienced users to enjoy a strong analgesic effect.
Disclaimer: Our products are not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18. The herbal products on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or to be taken internally. Our products are NOT sold for consumption. All products and their descriptions are intended for horticultural, educational research or entertainment purposes only.
Within our White Vein Kratom product, select the strain dropdown field and choose "White Elephant Kratom."