Red Thai Kratom
Red Thai Kratom powder is produced from the leaves that have reddish veins and midrib. The color usually is influenced by the chemical composition of the tree, although some believe the changes in environmental conditions such as temperature and weather have a role to play in the vein color.
Red Thai kratom shares many of the same benefits as other red vein kratom strains, the ability to relieve pain. Kratom reacts to your opioid receptors in your brain, in a similar way that pain pills do. Red Thai is also known to help with chronic pain. While it shares similar effects to other red kratom, it also produces effects that may be more significant in red Thai versus other red kratoms.
One benefit that many Red Thai consumers report is mood-enhancing. Even at just moderate dosages, it’s relaxing and not so much of a stimulant.
Red Thai Kratom Effects
Red Thai Kratom is entirely safe to use within the safe limits. Using it in high doses can often lead to some adverse effects, the most common of which are nausea, vomiting, and dizziness.
This is the reason why care should be taken in following strict guidelines regarding dosage.
If used in extremely high doses, the strain can cause serious side effects. Therefore, it is essential to stick to the recommended dose only and increase it a little at a time to avoid any complications.
- One of the most important medicinal benefits of Red Thai Kratom is pain relief. Based on user reports, nearly everyone who has used Kratom use the red variety for this purpose. Although research on the alkaloids of Kratoms by the color of the vein is still very limited, a research conducted by Becket A.H indicates that the red vein strain has a higher level of 7-hydroxymitragynine, which is the main alkaloid with painkilling effect.
- Since Red Thai Kratom is a relaxing strain, it can help in unwinding the muscles and producing a state of calmness. This property is owing to the presence of 7-hydroxymitragynine present in abundance. 7-hydroxymitragynine is an opioid agonist that can help instill a state of tranquillity at higher doses. Those who have a pile of work pending to be taken care of, or have a massive syllabus to cover before a test can try this strain for better outcomes.
- A lot of red Thai users report sleeping a lot better. While there are a few different kratom strains that help me sleep like a baby, red Thai is certainly up there in my top 3 for a restful, deep sleep.
Anxiety and Stress Relief
- Many users on red Thai report taking it for stress, anxiety, and depression. Others have said it helps them be more sociable, be more open and friendly. While I don’t disagree, I feel other strains can do the same.
Side Effects Of Red Thai Kratom
Users are different. Kratom also acts differently on users resulting in some contradicting feedbacks regarding the side effects. Below are side effects that you may experience, especially if you ingest more than you can handle.
- Some users have reported that their first encounter with the drug left them very much nauseated. Very few cases of vomiting have been reported by users of the Red Thai kratom. Nausea is a clear sign that you took too much and that you will want to lower your dose or ingests it slower next time.
- Some users reported that they were attacked by extreme anxiety during their first encounters with the Red Thai. In most cases kratom helps with anxiety but feeling anxious may be as a result of taking too much. In some cases, it may be that the user is prone to anxiety attacks.
Red Thai Kratom Doasage
Kratom has not been approved for medicinal use by the FDA and no directions are provided here for human or animal use. The following information is based on a survey of kratom enthusiasts who have burned kratom personally and suggest such dosages.
Dosage of Red Vein Thai varies depending on the purpose:
- For alleviating depression, anxiety, mood swings, insomnia, and stress, take 4 to 8 grams of Red Thai. This dosage level provides a sense of tranquillity and can uplift the mood.
- For pain relief, take 8 to 9 grams. It will directly connect to your brain’s opiate receptors to reduce pain sensation. Take note that a higher dosage of Red Thai Kratom is not recommended.
Never take beyond the recommended dosage. It can cause nausea and dizziness which are the most common side effects. More serious side effects may occur when taking a higher dosage or combining it with an opiate substance or alcohol.
Be careful with the product supplier because some products may contain higher levels of alkaloids than others. This may affect the product’s potency and its effect. Better start with a low dosage and increase if necessary.
Disclaimer: Our products are not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18.The herbal products on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or to be taken internally. Our products are NOT sold for consumption. All products and their descriptions are intended for horticultural, educational research or entertainment purposes only.