Red Borneo Kratom
Red Borneo Kratom derives its name from its place of origin, the island of Borneo in Indonesia, Red Borneo Kratom is produced from the leaves of the Mitragyna Speciosa, a native tree found in Southeast Asia that is known to be a part of the coffee family.
This Borneo is a Red strain with most notable effects include the feeling of mental and physical calmness and a slight boost in energy. Most people prefer this particular strain for its relaxation properties and its immediate effects.
Known for its potency, Red Borneo Kratom features an alkaloid makeup and natural properties. Red Borneo has a higher percentage of the alkaloid 7-hydroxymitragynine, as well as greater concentrations of Speciogynine and 9-Hydroxycorynantheidine, Corynoxine A, and Corynoxine B.
Red Borneo Kratom Effects
Red Borneo Kratom is known to be used for:
- pain relief that becomes more complete as dose increases
- a deep calm and detachment that increases with dose
Happiness and Contentment
- declines as dose increases
Confidence Stress Relief
- at high doses, a rushing high followed by deep sedation and pain relief
Side Effects Of Red Borneo Kratom
Users are different. Kratom also acts differently on users resulting in some contradicting feedbacks regarding the side effects. Below are side effects that you may experience, especially if you ingest more than you can handle.
- Some users have reported that their first encounter with the drug left them very much nauseated. Very few cases of vomiting have been reported by users of the Red Borneo kratom. Nausea is a clear sign that you took too much and that you will want to lower your dose or ingests it slower next time.
- Some users reported that they were attacked by extreme anxiety during their first encounters with the Red Borneo. In most cases kratom helps with anxiety but feeling anxious may be as a result of taking too much. In some cases, it may be that the user is prone to anxiety attacks.
Red Borneo Kratom Doasage
Kratom has not been approved for medicinal use by the FDA and no directions are provided here for human or animal use. The following information is based on a survey of kratom enthusiasts who have burned kratom personally and suggest such dosages.
Dosage of Red Borneo varies depending on the purpose:
- For alleviating depression, anxiety, mood swings, insomnia and stress, take 4 to 8 grams of Red Borneo. This dosage level provides a sense of tranquillity and can uplift the mood.
- For pain relief, take 8 to 9 grams. It will directly connect to your brain’s opiate receptors to reduce pain sensation. Take note that higher dosage of Red Borneo Kratom is not recommended.
Never take beyond the recommended dosage. It can cause nausea and dizziness which are the most common side effects. More serious side effects may occur when taking higher dosage or combining it with an opiate substance or alcohol.
Be careful with the product supplier because some products may contain higher levels of alkaloids than others. This may affect the product’s potency and its effect. Better start with a low dosage and increase if necessary.
Disclaimer: Our products are not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18. The herbal products on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or to be taken internally. Our products are NOT sold for consumption. All products and their descriptions are intended for horticultural, educational research or entertainment purposes only.